Infolinks

Saturday 12 April 2014

Who Is Brooke Candy?

Brooke Candy has been compared to Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani and Nicki Minaj

I knew I had read her name on one or two music forums, but I had never heard any of her music until tonight.

Also known as Freaky Princess, Brooke Candy started off as a model, a stripper and a dancer, until she decided she wanted to make music and released her first single, "Das Me", in 2012.

She became popular on online platforms such as Tumblr and snatched a contract with major record label RCA earlier this year.

She recently kissed the ever-private Miley Cyrus, who shared the picture with her God knows how many followers:

"Yum"

Her new single, "Opulence", is premiering soon, and the music video, which the foul-mouthed hip hop girl described as "demonic" is premiering on April the 20th.

According to the Daily Star, speaking after an exclusive airing of her new single, she said:

"My influences are pretty broad but Michael Jackson and Marilyn Manson are big ones for me."

And what about the video?

"It was all very demonic. I just hope people like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment