Infolinks

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Will & Grace To Come Back?

Right, so Christmas came early: Will & Grace is apparently going to grace our TV screens again!

The show was nominated for almost 200 awards and won over 50

I will have you know that Will & Grace is my absolute favourite TV show (proof) and I have mentioned it a few times on this blog in the past, and that's because it's simply the best TV show ever.

Here is what I wrote about the show last month:

"Friendship. This TV show teaches you what friendship should really be like. When it aired, I could identify with the main character, Will, a young gay lawyer, as I too had a best girl friend and a lot of the funny things that happened in the show seemed to happen to us as well. This TV series is absolutely hilarious, Karen Walker's character is genius, and I have never seen a more natural, genuinely fun cast."

Well, according to NewNowNext, the original cast, producers and director are already on board, although the shape and form of the reunion is still unknown.

The Facebook page of the show (which should count way more than just 707,000 likes) shared the article, which could only be another hint at a possible cast reunion:

The show's Facebook page shared the article
Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Megan Mullally and Sean Hayes's characters instantly became easily recognisable around the World back in the 90s and early 00s. The show started airing in Italy in 2002 and I found myself hooked right from the start. If you have never watched the show I suggest you buy the complete boxset and redeem yourselves.

US residents can buy the show here:

UK residents can buy it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment